Friday, January 4, 2013

Architecture - Lansing

We had sunshine today! It was windy and cold, but the sun was shining. I went for an early afternoon walk in Downtown Lansing to take advantage of the sunshine. There were several architectural elements that caught my eye while I was out.

I loved the red doors on this church and the way the black hinges stand out against the red.

This fence is really cool the way it stretches along the sidewalk. 

This is a turret on an old house that has been turned into office space. At least the building is being maintained.

 The next two photos are from the same church. The church is now called Church in the City.


This window is from Central United Methodist Church. For a bird's eye view of the church, see my blog post from October 2011, Views From the Top.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment